Warning: Use of undefined constant MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128 - assumed 'MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/triosuit/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/fields/class-gf-field-captcha.php on line 371
REQUEST A DEMO
ERP Software Systems for the Project Management Industry
ERP project management modules deliver process automation and process improvement that transcends the traditional boundaries of individual software
systems to include project accounting, change management, time and expense reporting and analytics about accomplished work.
Advantages of ERP Project Planning and Management System Modules:
- Single point of data entry.
- Efficient transfer of information between organizational units.
- Centralized business data.
- Standardization of data structures and coding conventions.
- Consistent interface across all business functions.
- Completed projects become templates for successive jobs.
The Core Components of ERP Project Management Software Modules include:
Ensures Resource Visibility and Project Security.
- Drive the project methodically, and administer your project resources end-to-end.
- Define and record all key resources involved in the project.
- Define access rights for people involved in the project to ensure user level security and restrict unauthorized access.
Avoid Unpleasant Surprises. Plan Well
- Plan ahead of the project and avoid resource leakage and time wastage.
- Effectively define multiple tasks of a project/sub project in a planned sequence of execution.
- Easily record tasks that need to be subcontracted through the same window of the module.
Have a Tight Grip over the Project Developments.
- Record and track details related to project progress, resource performance, and milestones achieved effectively.
- Provide common up-to-date information in real-time to all the people involved from management to execution levels.
- Map expected results against the actual results for effective resource performance analysis.
- Identify and analyze the issues and risks involved in the project and deal with them proactively.
- Assure projects satisfy time and budget commitments.
Stay Ahead of the Game
- Determine the impact of potential changes on cost. Schedule and plan accordingly and charge or bill appropriately.
- Incorporate specific quality processes to manage deviations from the plan at discrete operations within the overall flow.
Classify Cost Centers.
- Define cost centers and billable & non-billable attributes related to your project.
- Calculate overall project costs as well as classified costs such as task-wise, milestone-wise, resource-wise costs.
Account for Every Penny Spent.
- Enable visibility into project budgets and forecasts to determine overall financial health.
- Consolidate expenses and revenues and record account-based project budgets.
- Record funds received against a project whether a fund can be used for the entire project or partially.
Know the Profit Gains or Dips.
- Generate your project’s performance report card to ascertain your projects’ or sub-projects’ profitability, or task-wise/resource-wise profitability.
- Measure profitability, objectively, by comparing actual versus planned expenses, actual revenue with forecasted revenue and actual profitability against planned profitability.
TrioSuite has developed the project management and accounting systems to help businesses manage their projects from cost, time and quality perspectives.