TrioSuite LogisticsOne of the most important factors in maintaining successful warehouse
related operations in your company is keeping the logistics straight.
Warehouse logistics encompass all the varied, complex factors –
organization, movements, and management – involved in warehousing.
This includes the flow (shipping and receiving) of physical inventory,
as well as that of abstract goods, including information and time.
Warning: Use of undefined constant MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128 - assumed 'MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/triosuite.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/fields/class-gf-field-captcha.php on line 371
REQUEST A DEMO
ERP Software System for the Logistics Industry
ERP Logistics modules involve all the policies, procedures, and organizational tools necessary to keep your warehouse operations running smoothly.
The ERP Logistics management software module combines various applications that facilitate the flow of information across all functional areas within an organization,
rather than relying on multiple software applications managing your operations.
Warehouse and Logistics Management Challenges
- Excess and obsolete stock
- Wastage and leakage
- Lack of traceability
- Bulk data confusion
- The high expenses of stand-alone applications to facilitate the logistics
- Mixed communication
- Lack of real-time data
- Decreased productivity and efficiency through duplicate data entries
Triosuite’s ERP Logistics Management Software Module
Triosuite has developed the warehouse and distributions management system module to help companies control and overcome the challenges they face when handling
customer and supplier orders, receiving and issuing of goods and materials within a warehouse, managing the dispatching, delivery, and distribution to reach customers on time.
Functions of ERP Logistics Management Software System Module
- Functionality picking, packing, receiving, shipping
- Barcode scanning
- Inventory location tracking
- Accounting and finances
- Order entry and invoicing
- Purchase orders
- Contact management
- Inventory management
Benefits of Integrating ERP Logistics Management Software System Module
- Easily identify and reduce excess stock levels
- Locate obsolete inventory to remove from your warehouses
- Automatically calculate dynamic demand forecasts and optimized order levels
- Analyze historical demand for every SKU across your network of warehouses
- Reduce carrying costs of unnecessary inventory by upwards of 30%
- Data Analysis and forecasting capabilities (a functionality that is especially useful for companies that work in seasonal or cyclical businesses).
- Real-time centralized data analytics that provide companies with valuable business intelligence
- Manage movement orders to replenish materials consumed
ERP Software System: Warehouse Management ModuleCompanies who have a warehouse need to automate warehouse movements to track inventory, including enhancements in performing a unified and efficient method for the proper flow of stocks.
Triosuite’s logistics management module covers the picking, receiving, counting, stock locator, serial (lot) number tracking, kitting and more functionalities that help users to increase efficiency, and reduce operation costs.
Customer orders need to be treated as a critical process, where you need to make sure goods are picked and shipped to clients correctly, on time and to the right address.
ERP Software System for Orders’ Management
TrioSuite Orders Management is a function in the Logistics Management module that manages and organizes the customers’ orders considering the delivery date, master planning, to make the order process satisfactory for your customers.
A wholesale distribution company will be concerned with software functionality that focuses on maintaining optimal inventory levels, facilitating quick movement of goods, providing strong front office functionality for customer service personnel, and delivery, and flexible reporting for management.
Triosuite’s ERP Logistics Management module will help improve sales performance and organizational efficiencies while reducing costs and improving order and line item fill rates. It will help distribution companies succeed in otherwise challenging business environments.