For every field, there is a pivotal point with different requirements. Because we understand this, we focus on developing our ERP system with the cutting-edge IT theories, concepts and technologies by constantly investing in research and development to suit customer specific requirements.
What does an Enterprise Resource Planning system do?
Business is like anything in life, containing levels of availability, quality, innovation, and the ability of adaptation, such as TrioERP.
Our growing customer base grants enough shares of all of the above, which are packed with our qualified and committed teams.
Triosuite is working on redefining the concept and philosophy of business applications and logistics.
Features of our ERP System
- Fully integrated with Microsoft Applications
- Dimensional data view (Grid, Pivot, Chart)
- Exportable reports
- Report and dashboard designer
- Multi-legal entities, sites and currencies
- SMS and email batches and notifications
- Outstanding reporting and analytical tools
- Fully customization, configurable to your needs
- Historical information for all processes
ERP System Provider Comparison
From many software system providers, our clients especially choose us due to our ability and commitment to provide more for less. We offer distinguishable product features by constantly enhancing our systems to include more functions that avoid obstacles in cost and flexibility; with more than 70% reduction in development cost and time.
- HR and Payroll
- External users
- Data management and Attachments
- Full functions and features can be accessed from Desktop, Web and Mobile
- Full HR and Payroll features with dynamic configurations per country regulations
- Within the system
- Customer and Vendors can access to update some data and get full reports
- Perpetual, Cloud and Subscription options with flexible and free shifting from one option to another
- Unlimited steps
Can be applied to one or multi legal entity without IT help
- 70% of the development can be handled by key user while 30% needs an IT person with standard MS SQL experience
- Notes, comments and chat rooms features are available
- Saving in Database, Drive folders and external accounts like Dropbox, Google,…etc.
- SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Others
- Restricted functions are published to Web or Mobile
- Third party systems
- Third party systems
- Restricted to internal company employees
- Perpetual and Cloud
- Step restrictions
Needs additional development with high cost
- All development needs highly skilled developer with very high cost
- Drive folders only
What differentiate TrioERP ?
|Accessibility||Full functions and features can be accessed from Desktop, Web and Mobile|
|HR and Payroll||Full HR and Payroll features with dynamic configurations per country regulations|
|Self-services||Within the system|
|External users||Customer and Vendors can access to update some data and get full reports|
|License||Perpetual, Cloud and Subscription options with flexible and free shifting from one option to another|
|Workflow||Unlimited steps Can be applied to one or multi legal entity without IT help|
|Development||70% of the development can be handled by key user while 30% needs an IT person with standard MS SQL experience|
|Collaboration||Notes, comments and chat rooms features are available|
|Data management and Attachments||Saving in Database, Drive folders and external accounts like Dropbox, Google,…etc.|
|SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Others|
|Accessibility||Restricted functions are published to Web or Mobile|
|HR and Payroll||Third party systems|
|Self-services||Third party systems|
|External users||Restricted to internal company employees|
|License||Perpetual and Cloud|
|Workflow||Step restrictions Needs additional development with high cost|
|Development||All development needs highly skilled developer with very high cost|
|Data management and Attachments||Drive folders only|
Our Methodology in Applying ERP System
Complete business analysis to help identify the best solution that addresses your challenges, and the ideal deployment model that aligns to your business objectives.
Based on our platforms; connect the worlds of Internet of Things (IOT), Cloud and Mobile, to help companies like yours into a new digital world making it more powerful and relevant.
Our strategy is to align with cutting-edge IT theories, concepts and technologies through continuous improvement and investment in research and development.
Providing training and after sale support for your key-users and senior management team; ensuring smooth daily entries and empowering your team to make the best accurate decisions.
You can also check Trio365 for a cloud ERP system.